Professional development that prepares teachers to implement Quality Teaching Rounds in their schools.
We are committed to providing QT professional development with your health and wellbeing at the forefront of our planning. In order to continue providing high quality PD during these challenging times, we offer our workshops as an interactive learning experience while strictly adhering to NSW Government Health rules and regulations.
Should circumstances change, face-to-face workshops will be changed to an online format. In this case, workshop resources will be sent by mail to all participants prior to the workshop. However, if you register within 7 working days of the workshop, we cannot guarantee delivery before the first day. Resources will also be sent electronically prior to the workshop
• Prepares school leaders and teachers for implementing Quality Teaching Rounds
• Engages participants in a rigorous discussions of classroom practice
• The Quality Teaching Model
• Diagnosing classroom practice through Quality Teaching Rounds
• Essential features of Quality Teaching Rounds
• Quality Teaching Rounds: Research overview
• Analysing classroom practice through the Quality Teaching Model
• Preparing for Quality Teaching Rounds at your school
Full participation in both days of the workshop is required.
This workshop is open to ALL schools.
Schools are encouraged to register at least two people to develop sufficient school-based knowledge to support implementation. Ideally, one person would have some decision-making authority in the school. This workshop is open to ALL schools.
• The workshop fee is $825.00
• Quality Teaching Academy Members receive a 10% discount at checkout $742.50
• NSW DoE staff receive a 15% discount* $701.25
• NSW DoE funded tickets* – 2 available per school (the booking system will allow you to select free tickets if unused for your school)
*As part of the Building Capacity for Quality Teaching in Australian Schools project.
Please note: Workshop dates and details are subject to change.
Not ready to book or have a question for our team?
Fill out this form and one of our QTR Advisers will be in touch shortly.
"*" indicates required fields
Completing QTR PD Workshop will contribute 10 hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Accredited PD in the priority area of Delivery and assessment of NSW Curriculum/Early Years Learning Framework addressing standard descriptors 2.1.2, 3.1.2, 3.3.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.