High-impact professional development that prepares teachers to implement Quality Teaching Rounds in their school.
This intensive two-day workshop:
- Prepares school leaders and teachers for implementing Quality Teaching Rounds
- Engages participants in an interactive online format
Includes the following sessions:
- The Quality Teaching Model
- Diagnosing classroom practice through Quality Teaching Rounds
- Essential features of Quality Teaching Rounds
- Quality Teaching Rounds: Research overview
- Analysing classroom practice through the Quality Teaching Model
- Preparing for Quality Teaching Rounds at your school
Full participation in both days of the workshop is required.
This workshop is open to ALL schools.
Schools are encouraged to register at least two people to develop sufficient school-based knowledge to support implementation. Ideally, one person would have some decision-making authority in the school.
The workshop fee is $750.00.
- Quality Teaching Academy Members receive a 10% discount at checkout $675
- NSW DoE staff receive a 15% discount* $637.50
- NSW DoE funded tickets* – 2 available per school (the booking system will allow you to select free tickets if unused for your school)
*As part of the Building Capacity for Quality Teaching in Australian Schools project.
Please note: Workshop dates and details are subject to change.
Completing the Quality Teaching Rounds Professional Development Workshop will contribute 10 hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Accredited PD in the priority area of Delivering and Assessment of NSW curriculum, addressing standard descriptors 1.3.2, 2.2.2, 6.2.2, 6.3.2, 6.4.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
Further information regarding NESA’s maintenance of accreditation transition arrangements can be found on the NESA website.