This intensive two-day workshop:
• Prepares school leaders and teachers for implementing Quality Teaching Rounds
• Engages participants in a rigorous discussions of classroom practice
Includes the following sessions:
• The Quality Teaching Model
• Diagnosing classroom practice through Quality Teaching Rounds
• Essential features of Quality Teaching Rounds
• Quality Teaching Rounds: Research overview
• Analysing classroom practice through the Quality Teaching Model
• Preparing for Quality Teaching Rounds at your school
Full participation in both days of the workshop is required.
This workshop is invitation only.
Schools are encouraged to register at least two people to develop sufficient school-based knowledge to support implementation. Ideally, one person would have some decision-making authority in the school. This workshop is open to ALL schools.
The workshop fee is $0
Please note: Workshop dates and details are subject to change.
Completing QTR PD Workshop will contribute10 hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Accredited PD in the priority area of Delivery and assessment of NSW Curriculum/Early Years Learning Framework addressing standard descriptors 2.1.2, 3.1.2, 3.3.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
Further information regarding NESA’s maintenance of accreditation transition arrangements can be found on the NESA website.