High-impact professional development that prepares teachers to implement Quality Teaching Rounds in their schools.
We are committed to providing QTR training with your health and wellbeing at the forefront of our planning. In order to continue providing high quality PD during these challenging times, we are pleased to announce that we are now offering our popular QTR workshops as an interactive online learning experience. Workshop resources will be sent by mail to all participants prior to the workshop. However, if you register within 7 working days of the workshop, we cannot guarantee delivery before the first day. Resources will also be sent electronically prior to the workshop.
This intensive two-day workshop:
- Will prepare school leaders and teachers for implementing Quality Teaching Rounds
- Is designed for schools and/or teachers new to Quality Teaching Rounds
Includes the following sessions:
- From Quality Teaching to Quality Teaching Rounds: Research background
- The Quality Teaching Model
- Essential features of Quality Teaching Rounds
- Practicalities of conducting Quality Teaching Rounds
- Diagnosing classroom practice through Quality Teaching Rounds
- Analysing classroom practice through the Quality Teaching Model lens
- Preparing for Quality Teaching Rounds at your school
Please note: Workshop dates and details are subject to change.
Full participation in both days of the workshop is required.
This workshop is open to ALL schools. The workshop fee for 2021 is $750.00.
Schools are encouraged to register at least two people to develop sufficient school-based knowledge to support implementation. Ideally, one person would have some decision-making authority in the school.
*Only schools and participants who have not claimed free workshop tickets in previous years are eligible. Schools deemed ineligible will be invoiced the full ticket price.
Two free places per eligible NSW government school are available throughout 2020* Additional teachers per school are welcome; the above fee will apply.
Quality Teaching Rounds has revolutionised teacher professional development. Working in groups, teachers from all career stages, across all subject areas and year levels are empowered to collaboratively refine their practice in a way that ensures ongoing improvement.