This public webinar provides an overview of the new edition of the Quality Teaching Classroom Practice Guide.
This webinar is for teachers and leaders who have engaged with the Quality Teaching Model Classroom Practice Guide prior to 2021 or are new to using the Classroom Practice Guide.
Participants will be provided with an overview of the updates in the new edition of the Classroom Practice Guide and ways they can use it to enhance practice.
- Overview of the Quality Teaching Model
- Curriculum Planning using the Model
- Overview of the updated Classroom Practice Guide
- How to use the Classroom Practice Guide for individual and collaborative analysis
- Participants can access a digital copy of the guide on the Quality Teaching Academy website.
This webinar can be recorded in NESA eTams as Elective PD for 30 minutes.
Further information regarding NESA’s maintenance of accreditation transition arrangements can be found the NESA website.
Quality Teaching Rounds has revolutionised teacher professional development. Working in groups, teachers from all career stages, across all subject areas and year levels are empowered to collaboratively refine their practice in a way that ensures ongoing improvement.