|Excellence and Equity
- We promote personalised learning to fulfil the individual capabilities and needs of learners.
- We encourage young people to hold high expectations for their educational outcomes.
- We promote a socially cohesive society that values cultural, social, linguistic, and religious diversity.
- We ensure that learning includes local, regional and national cultural knowledge and experience of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
- I have a good relationship with my students.
- My student feel they can come to me when they need help beyond academic support (e.g., life matters).
- How many of your students’ parents do their best to help their children learn?
- Staff at this school work hard to build trusting relationships with parents.
|Confidence and Creativity
- Students develop personal values and attributes such as honesty, empathy, loyalty, responsibility, and respect for others.
- Students have the imagination, knowledge, skills, understanding and values to establish and maintain healthy, satisfying lives.
- Students have the confidence and capability to pursue learning throughout life.
- Students relate well to others and form and maintain healthy relationships.