Professional development workshop that prepares teachers to implement Quality Teaching Rounds Digital.
Participants in the QTR Digital research project:
You will attend one online workshop to prepare for participating in Quality Teaching Rounds Digital next year during Term 1. You will be working with your assigned Professional Learning Community (PLC) throughout the two day workshop with colleagues from DOE schools across NSW. The project team at the University of Newcastle will be supporting you throughout the Digital Rounds process.
- • Places at each workshop are limited, so please register as soon as possible.
- • Funding will be provided to release you for attendance at the workshop and for participation in the Digital Rounds. We will be in touch soon with details on how this funding will be sent.
- • The workshop is being coordinated by the team at the University of Newcastle. If you have any questions about the workshop, please contact Mikahlia Holmes, Project Manager, on (02) 4921 7428 or [email protected]
- • Full participation in both days of the workshop is required.
This intensive two-day workshop:
- • Will prepare school leaders and teachers for implementing Quality Teaching Rounds Digital
- • Is designed for teachers new to Quality Teaching Rounds Digital
The workshop includes the following sessions:
- • From Quality Teaching to Quality Teaching Rounds: Research background
- • The Quality Teaching Model
- • Essential features of Quality Teaching Rounds Digital
- • Practicalities of conducting Quality Teaching Rounds Digital
- • Diagnosing classroom practice through Quality Teaching Rounds Digital
- • Preparing for Quality Teaching Rounds Digital at your school