Quality Teaching Rounds (QTR) is high-impact, evidence-backed professional development that makes a significant difference for teachers and students.
QTR empowers teachers to enrich student learning through collaborative, teacher-driven analysis and refinement of practice. Research shows that QTR improves student outcomes by up to 25%, improves the quality of teaching, lifts teacher morale and positively impacts school culture. This foundational workshop provides teachers and school leaders with the necessary knowledge and skills to implement QTR in their school.
Members of the QT Academy receive a 10% discount on all professional development. Sign up here: qtacademy.edu.au/become-a-member/.
• Monday 21st August, 4pm-6pm
• Monday 28th August, 4pm-6pm
• Monday 4th September, 4pm-6pm
• Monday 11th September, 4pm-6pm
• Monday 18th September, 4pm-6pm
• Prepares school leaders and teachers for implementing Quality Teaching Rounds
• Engages participants in a rigorous discussions of classroom practice
• The Quality Teaching Model
• Diagnosing classroom practice through Quality Teaching Rounds
• Essential features of Quality Teaching Rounds
• Quality Teaching Rounds: Research overview
• Analysing classroom practice through the Quality Teaching Model
• Preparing for Quality Teaching Rounds at your school
Completing QTR PD Workshop will contribute 10 hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Accredited PD in the priority area of Delivery and assessment of NSW Curriculum/Early Years Learning Framework addressing standard descriptors 2.1.2, 3.1.2, 3.3.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
Further information regarding NESA’s maintenance of accreditation transition arrangements can be found on the NESA website.