Quality Teaching Rounds is high impact professional development that has been rigorously researched through several randomised controlled trials. Those studies have found that participating in QTR improves student academic achievement and the quality of teaching, as well as enhancing teacher morale and school culture.
• Prepares school leaders and teachers for implementing Quality Teaching Rounds
• Engages participants in a rigorous discussions of classroom practice
• The Quality Teaching Model
• Diagnosing classroom practice through Quality Teaching Rounds
• Essential features of Quality Teaching Rounds
• Quality Teaching Rounds: Research overview
• Analysing classroom practice through the Quality Teaching Model
• Preparing for Quality Teaching Rounds at your school
Full participation in both days of the workshop is required.
This workshop is open to ALL schools.
The workshop fee is $825.00
QT Academy Members receive a 10% discount at checkout $742.50
Please note: Workshop dates and details are subject to change.
Not quite ready to register or have a question for our team?
Fill out this form and one of our QTR Advisers will be in touch shortly.
"*" indicates required fields
This workshop is held online.
For NSW Teachers: Completing QTR PD Workshop will contribute 10 hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Accredited PD in the priority area of Delivery and assessment of NSW Curriculum/Early Years Learning Framework addressing standard descriptors 2.1.2, 3.1.2, 3.3.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.