Quality Teaching in Practice is a must for all teachers keen to learn the latest in Quality Teaching Rounds research and implementation.
The Quality Teaching in Practice conference brings together leading education researchers, policy makers, teachers and school leaders to share their insights, research and best practice straight from the classroom. A major focus of the conference will be the latest research on Quality Teaching Rounds, in particular its impact on students’ academic outcomes. These findings have been investigated through the largest randomised controlled trial in Australian education history, conducted by the Teachers and Teaching Research Centre as part of its Building Capacity for Quality Teaching in Australian Schools project.
• learn strategies for collecting, analysing and reporting on qualitative and quantitative data in their classrooms
• gain a deeper understanding of the Quality Teaching model and its elements
• discover ways in which schools in various contexts have implemented Quality Teaching Rounds, overcome challenges, ensured its sustainability, and evaluated its impact.
Save 20% with our early bird discount – on offer until 1 February 2022: $660*
Prices from 1 February 2022
Conference registration includes:
• Attendance at both Day 1 and Day 2 of Quality Teaching in Practice
• Morning tea and lunch on both days
• Cocktail event, including drinks, canapes and entertainment on the evening of Day 1
• A Quality Teaching Academy merch pack
• Access to world-leading researchers and networking with colleagues
*No further discounts apply
**Thanks to a longstanding partnership with the NSW Department of Education, all NSW DoE employees are entitled to a 15% discount.